Over 30 Years of Success with Our Weight Loss Programs
It’s no secret that today’s modern lifestyle makes it a bit difficult to achieve and maintain true wellness. At Family Weight & Wellness Clinic and Medi-Spa, our approach is more holistic and integrative than most other weight loss programs.
We take into account all of the personal and medical factors that make you unique and work with you to design a highly effective program tailored to your specific needs. For over 30 years, Dr. Larry Richardson and his team have helped thousands of people achieve success in their weight loss and lifestyle goals.
Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12 used to treat low levels (deficiency) of this vitamin. Vitamin B12 helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein. It is also important for normal blood, cells, and nerves.
A deficiency may occur in certain health conditions (e.g., poor nutrition, stomach/intestinal problems, infection, cancer). Serious vitamin B12 deficiency may result in anemia, stomach problems, and nerve damage. Special package price is available.
Mindful Eating for Weight Loss
Dr. Richardson is a licensed “Am I Hungry?” Mindful Eating facilitator.
The Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program will help you:
- Finally understand why diets don’t (and won’t) work for you or most other people
- Discover simple yet powerful methods for knowing when, what, and how much to eat without restriction
- End mindless and emotional eating
- Consistently eat the foods you love without guilt – and without binging
- Learn the truth about nutrition without confusing, arbitrary rules
- Never again exercise to earn food or punish yourself for eating
- Nourish your body, mind, and spirit to build your health, energy, and joy
We also offer a battery of wellness health checks for conditions such as thyroid disorders, diabetes, hormone imbalances, and vitamin deficiencies.
To learn more about our wellness services, contact Family Weight & Wellness Clinic and Medi-Spa in Spring, Texas by calling (281) 292-2300 or request an appointment online today.